An Axios Media Group Company
Custom Databases and Web Apps for Any Size Businesses
You know you need a database when...
• You have people in multiple locations and collaboration, communication, and coordination is difficult.
• Two different people end up doing the same task.
• You are behind in shipping orders, and you're not sure why.
• You love money, and time, and want more of both!
• You'd like to test some marketing promotions but don't have a way to track response.
• You're trying to run your business on Microsoft Excel (and sticky notes).
• You're paying someone to file and fetch customer folders.
• You have your customers' contact info in multiple places, and some of those places are out of date.
• You want to take your business to the next level.
• You don't know how many of your prospects become customers.
• You don't know how many of your customers become repeat purchasers.
• You are trying to keep up with your accounts receivable in Microsoft Excel.
• You are trying to keep up with marketing promotion results in Microsoft Excel.
• You are trying to keep up with sales team performance in Microsoft Excel.
• You are trying to keep up with production needs (customer fulfillment needs) in Microsoft Excel.
• You are trying to manage inventory in Microsoft Excel.
• You have team members in multiple locations who need simultaneous, real-time access to the same info.
• You have hundreds or even thousands of customer file folders (or are headed that way!)
• You want to easily be able to send your customers an email newsletter or promotion.
• You want to easily be able to send your customers a print letter or promotion.
• You want to know how that promotion performs.
• You are doing time clock / time sheets with paper and pencil or Microsoft Excel.
• You want to track how long various projects take to finish.
• You'd benefit from allowing your customers to access some parts of your company.
• You don't know which customers are your best customers and which ones you should fire.
• Most of the knowledge about your company's practices are in the heads of you and your employees.
• Most of the knowledge about your company's customers are in the heads of you and your employees.
• Most of the knowledge about your company's current customer fulfillment needs are in the heads of you and your employees.
• You keep track of employee time off and vacation requests on a paper calendar.
• You have more than zero employees including yourself (who DOESN'T need a database?!?).
• You'd like to automate manual, tedious processes.
• You need to let everyone know about a peculiar facet of a particular customer, including employees who haven't even been hired yet.
• You need to store computer files associated with particular customers, and have everyone on your team be able to access them.
• You need to store computer files associated with your marketing, and have everyone on your marketing team be able to access them (digital asset management).
• You want to be able to quickly see how your business is doing while you are vacationing in Hawaii.
• You have an employee who would really benefit from being able to work from home every once in a while.
• You're becoming convinced that your business should not depend upon what's inside of any individual's mind/memory, especially your own.
• You have a production/operations process but sometimes orders fall through the cracks.
• You have a production/operations process but sometimes steps get skipped causing problems later on.
• You want to be able to link UPS or Fedex tracking numbers to your orders and send those to your customers.
• You'd like real-time reports at your fingertips about which products are selling best at your fingertips.
• You'd like real-time reports at your fingertips about which marketing promotions are selling best.
• You'd like to segment your customer list based on a number of criteria, and see stats for each segment.
• You'd like your computer to tell you what needs to be ordered from your suppliers.
• You'd like all your information in one easy-to-access place.
• You'd like a company calendar that everyone can access but only a few can add/edit.
• You want to move to an "open books" business.
• Your company's contacts are in your MS Outlook.
• You want everything in one system.
• You find yourself logging into 6 different system to get your work done, none of which talks to another.
• You are losing money because you cannot track inventory properly and your employees have no method making them accountable for your products and services.
If you identify with even four or five of the above common problems...what are you waiting for? Call us today.
© Axios Data Management
All Rights Reserved